View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy86 View Post
Been feeling kinda lost lately. I guess you could call it some sort of spiritual confusion. Wasn't raised around religion so I don't know what to call this or what I'm going through. It's not really depression but I find myself wondering what the point is and if there's something more important than just watching TV and trying to work overtime to make more money until I can't take it anymore.

Guess I am not really so much looking for answers but wondering why I feel this way and if others do.
There tends to be specific points in people's lives where they ask themselves that question along with the other familiar question of "Why am I here?"; it's not a bad thing, as long as it's not overly focussed on or starts to interfere with daily living, which it can since there's no real answer to either question.

Sometimes, it can be highly beneficial because you get to think things through that you may not otherwise have paid any attention to and as such change some part of your lifestyle or focus for the future.