View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:38 AM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
yeah, i was going ot buy a new shotgun, but decided to save my money instead, so i just ordered xtend, a joint health sup from ON, and a creatine from animal
I also got Scivation Essential FA. I read the writeup on how it differs from straight fish oil - from a quality and processing standpoint - and wanted to support Scivation instead of flushing my money to someone else.

Quote:
Fish Oil, while it might be tested for its omega 3 content, might have some contaminants since we donít know where the fish are caught a lot of the time. Mercury, pollutants, gyno-inducing estrogensÖ.all a possibility. Not with Scivation. Scivationís source of Fish oil (from the waters of Peru) provides the highest potency and purity (mercury non-detectable) and ensures that the proper safeguards are taken to also protect the environment by working with ethical fishing organizations in South America.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote