Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Today was UPPER, and tomorrow I will post my current LOWER Routine.

Today (and I am presently at work), I did my workout beginning at about 12p about 2 hours or so before having to go into work.

I changed my excel spreadsheet to include total Weight Volume moved this workout as compared to Weight Volume moved last workout, and going to work with this (in progressive steps in reps/weight increase) (and working with rest ratios).

Workout was overall very good, though I didn't move as much volume as compared to the last in my Tri's, however weight increased this workout.

At 50 my body is still very tolerant, and I am extremely humbled at this. I have increased volume (in sets) and going to work with this for a while. Sticking with the basic big three (as I call them) for upper, and the basic big three in lower with a tad higher volume in sets and see where this takes me. Reps are higher due to wanting to deplete some glycogen. Shortly I will post some pics.

This upcoming weekend, I have to work 11 to 7 due to employee's family member being extremely sick. I gave him the weekend off. This sort of changes workout time, other than this all is well.

Have a great day guys.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 02-28-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote