Thread: Mikes log
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #107
miked96
Max Brawn
Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

miked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Small world!!!!! We train at a private gym. Nice place for a few guys to train, with just the basics. I have trained at White Oak High, the school I work at. Just a lot better training over there with those guys.
Awesome! I will have to look you up. I may be going back to the area in a couple of months for a short vacation. I really had a good time living there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I do deadlift grip high pulls but snatches scare me.
Give them a try some time. I am hurting all through my upper back and you dont need alot of weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Yeah, excellent work Mike!

I couldn't tell on the power snatch, but do you hook grip those? If you do, any tips? Hooking in a snatch grip has been difficult for me.
I do but I just started using straps last Saturday due to the soreness I would get in my entire hand the next day. It feels better to me to hook than to try just straight overhand. What exactly are you having problems with? I will help anyway I can.
miked96 is offline   Reply With Quote