Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Feb 25th

Lift-A-Thon day.
The Db's used are the IronMaster adjustable Db's.

We started with Db Flat presses warm up sets then went to Db Presses. We hit a few sets with 100's or more.
Here Dakota presses 95's. Couple months ago 70's x 1 was his best.

Then we went to some Flat Bb presses.

A couple months ago when Dakota first started with me he had problems with a 165lb. press. Here he preps himself for another 235lb press. Dakota is the opposite of most people, he puts himself in a calm trance type state for heavier lifts. This makes the 2nd time he pressed it successfully this week. A 70 lb increase 100% naturaly.

Jer hits it hard. His pecks are getting some nice shape to them. He was also very thin and hard gainer when he started with me. Pic him if he had a narrow or close grip on this press.

Over all we had a great time. Pushing each other, talked sups and diet. We didn't talk any posing or prep as scheduled because these two only lift to better there physique. No intrest in competing in BB or P/L.

Jer's another one that pressing 55's was his best, now doing these 95's is a 6-10 rep norm depending on were in the w/o the Db presses land.

P.S. Both these guys are also AAEFX supplement users. In which worked out because they each got a boat load of K-Otic and Kre-Alkalyn courtesy of AAEFX.

I look forward to the March L-A-T.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 02-27-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote