Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
I get fatigued and experience the symptoms more. Im working on building slowly so my body has a chance to recuperate and get stronger.
Have you thought about keeping a diary of events (activity during the day, diet, etc) and logging how you feel each day, and see if there is a trend? It will break the normal pattern or routine, but it will become like riding a bike. It may become valuable. Memory fails, paper prevails.

Do you keep a workout log-personally? In this you can track how you are feeling and correlate this with your progression, and make adjustments from tangible information. Some things just may surface.

And, is there anything you are not telling me?

Quote:
Im also reading and studying how to do this more effectively.
What are you reading and what are you studying?

Quote:
Ya by falling off the wagon i just meant i chose to indulge in some carby foods. I dont see this as a problem and im not opposed to doing it from time to time in social situations.
Understood.

Quote:
I have a wealth of knowledge on how to do it, i just need to make it happen on a moment by moment basis.

Appreciate the post Chillen.
And, this wealth of knowledge tells you what.....to do? Remember when reading "some" things: Step out of the context it was intended for, and mentally look at it from different perspectives and angles. This will allow you to view different sets of reason and thinking other than what was intended.

I will post my goals, routine, diet, today.

YOU ROCK ON MY DEAR FRIEND.

I will toughen ya ass, up!

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote