View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post

Define:"I need to take things slow or my body hates me"

Hates you in which way?
I get fatigued and experience the symptoms more. Im working on building slowly so my body has a chance to recuperate and get stronger.

Quote:

What is your plan?
Im working on changing my thought patterns and making better choices mentally moment by moment. Im also reading and studying how to do this more effectively.

Im also using pictures, quotes, and other things to help motivate myself mentally and physically. And im working on enjoying myself more in the gym. If i feel like doing arms today, im going to do them. If i feel like running stairs, ill do that. Ill work like this until i get more motivated and then ill change to a stricter routine.

Quote:

What psychological events take place when you fall off the wagon? No matter how you spin it, this is your fault, and only you can fix it. This is the plain truth, and NO LUCK IS INVOLVED whether we are talking about your dietary contents or your medical issues relating to dealing with it the "best" you can.
Ya by falling off the wagon i just meant i chose to induldge in some carby foods. I dont see this as a problem and im not opposed to doing it from time to time in social situations.

Quote:

Start looking inward. That good will be found in your thoughts before it’s found anywhere else. Positive thinking is a habit that can be learned, but like any habit it takes time and effort.

Seek information on things that inhibit and exhibit good behavior toward your goal and blend them into your life and allow your perception of them to mix in to get the job done.

Examine what you will and will not accept in the path to your goal. Find out what you will and what you will not tolerate, and within this "scope" do what "it takes" to get the job done.

If it is required that you keep a personal diary to track your thoughts, emotions, and how you feel health wise then do it. By doing this, you just may find a trend in which provides the base tools necessary that could furnish the professionals with what they need to help you.
This is what i was refering to earlier when i said im working on changing thought patterns. I have a wealth of knowledge on how to do it, i just need to make it happen on a moment by moment basis.

Appreciate the post Chillen.

Last edited by wesrman; 02-25-2012 at 12:42 PM.
wesrman is offline   Reply With Quote