View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
i like it, i would add one thing to this though and i think alot of people don't do this but it can add alot of overall power and strength to the body, that being the clean-n-press.
i agree, but imo due to the nature of the O lifts, it might be hard to get the numbers mentioned in the original program, but with the revisions i am making it would be do able
Quote:
Originally Posted by buZZkiLL View Post
Great advice. I know I have to eat more. Do you guys think it would be possible for me to get to 160 or 170 pounds by the end of the year?
Depends on where you are now, if you could give your height weight and how long you've been training then it would allow us to give better answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
If you work hard, eat right, sleep well I definately think you can. In my avi im a little less than 160 at 5'7". I started at like 130-135.
Its doable, depending on where he is now.
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote