View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
styrkecoach
Brawn
Points: 1,557, Level: 22 Points: 1,557, Level: 22 Points: 1,557, Level: 22
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

styrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good posts
Default Long time, no post

Hi guys.

Propably my First post here inabout almost two years.

I been super busy last two years.
To sum up.

I started working as a personal trainer two years ago.
I completed different educations on the training field. Spending about 50hours or so at the gym im working.
Im really enjoying my work, helping people achieve fitness and strength is the best thing i know and havent had a bad day at work Since i started working as a PT.

Im relaxing After a long day and was browsing my regular training webpages. Suddenly i remembered for the thousand time i havent been to muscle and brawn for a while(understatement).
After fast browsing the pages i se thatt the forum as everything Else has evolved.
I think the reason i havent been here for a while is me beeing arrogant,thinking that to really Get more knowledge i have to read books and attend seminars.
I have done this and learned alooot!
But as it was two years ago and still is MAB is one of the best forums out There for "in the trenches" training advice that works. And this is more valubel than anything!

Glad to be back again, hoping to spend more time here in the future.

In my own training ive been keeping things simple,stupid. But this will be another post
styrkecoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links