Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Thanks Steve, DOMS were fine

Tuesday
Snatch (light)
A bunch of singles at 30kg.
Deadlift (lightish)
180kgx3x1

Wednesday
Morning Training
I trained at the oly lifting/soon to be strongman gym. We wanted to try stones and are getting some soon. The coach had the idea from a video, of using a broken barbell (the part where you put the weights on) and stacking bumper plates on it and using that as a temp stone. Here is the video of me doing it on my last 2 attempts at 75kg, first one I missed, 2nd one I made it. This was my first time doing anything resembling a stone.

50 Walking Lunges at 60kg

Afternoon Training
Paused Squats (light)
100kg 3x3 and 3-5 pause at bottom
Overhead Press
77.5kgx4x1
Dead Bench
125kgx1
120kgx2
112.5kgx3

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote