Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post

As to my day, its good, but being back on a cutting diet is harder that giving up smoking or drinking for me. Down 9 pounds in 2 days using my low carb approach, and my blood sugar is staying stable so the cravings are under control. Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods.
Cutting is hard. This is one reason I advocate studying the things that usually (or can) come up with a cutting diet and the type of diet being followed, and looking for things to combat them. Side effects of deficit dieting (dependent on macro arrangement), can be different from person to person. It is not all that uncommon, for example, to lose a large amount of weight in a low carb environment because a large amount of water can be lost in a matter of a few days exposure. In addition, as exposure continues, and the body begins to tap into (glucose stores, and begins to switch energy sources, if carbs are low enough), other types of side effects potentially can happen--especially if the other two macros (fat/protein and WATER consumption) are not up to snuff.

Are you adding in any fibrous foods or supplementing with any fiber at the moment?

I wish you much success with your low carb approach, Brute. If I can help you in any way, let me know. I have done low carb diet quite a few times.

Life is good for me thanks for asking.

Have a great day, Brute.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 02-21-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote