Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
I'll throw this out there for thought on the subject of diabetes. From my research and own experience, low carb is the best solution for diabetics. I was diagnosed with diabetes in 2008 and by the end of 2009 I no longer needed medication for it, all done by losing weight and controlling my carb intake. Some may not respond the way I did, but its a great place to start.
It depends on the "type" of diabetes. In some diabetic patients going very low carb can be deadly. It just depends on the severity. Low carb can be beneficial to some though, I do agree.

My main point really, is that we have to take each person on their own individual characteristics, consider what they have to train with, and other variables, and set up diet and training around this premise.

How was your day, Brute?

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 02-21-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote