View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudrunner View Post
I hit my head the other day while I was working out. Hit it on a piece of equipment that I forgot was there and when I raised up,my head hit it hard. It did not break the skin but there is a goose egg there. I have noticed the past two nights I have an extrememe headache there. Should I go see the Dr. do you think? Headache does not last all day long.
It wouldn't hurt to see a doctor; when I smashed my head on the road and blacked out briefly, I suffered 15 weeks of headaches and was informed by the doctor that had it been serious, I would have been dead long before went to see him (because I never bothered for quite a while), so it's probably not overly serious in that sense but always best to get skulls checked out.