The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You and me both. Let's get this done.

Interesting. I've been considering dropping it for a while, but was trying to figure out what to replace it with. Sounds silly, I know, but my metabolism is so slow that I don't want to eat many calories during the day.

Anyway, on to 240.
I've been wondering what to do about this myself. I made a rule for myself back when this all began in 2008 that I would never eat anything nasty in my mission to get healthy. Protein shakes have helped me keep my protein intake up when I don't want extra calories, but they also slow down fat burning for me. So I'm considering breaking my rule and downing a 4 oz can of tuna w/ mustard and mayo instead of whey. Comes close to breaking my rule, but I've moved past the initial phase and want a lot more out of myself than I did when it all started, so maybe its time. The reason for tuna is 4 oz is around the same number of calories as 1 scoop of whey. With a half tbsp of mayo and plenty of mustard, it should hit for around 140 calories, which isn't too bad.