View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

I'd have ro recommend inzer powerpants if you're just looking for hip health and a little boost in performance. They're probably going to give you a lot less poundage than the titan ones they're talking about, and i know for a fact less than the metal pros... they were perfect for me when i wanted the exact same thing, but be careful, as i got a false sense of strength using them. Just by the nature of my strength curve, i got a good bit out of them (weak out the hole, strong after a few inches from parallel) when going wide stance...

If you keep your numbers separate and dont think you can do raw what you can do in powerpants, they're perfect in my opinion for what you're looking for.

Just for consideration, i've never used titans briefs, but i do have a super centurion squat suit, so i know basically what they're like...
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote