View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #642
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traphouse86 View Post
You and your husband will be in my prayers. You seem to be a very tuff but loving women.
Thanks Traphouse

I keep having to remind him of the things he cannot or must not do, yesterday was a prime example when he was straining to get something open, I all but flipped on him...after an explanation, he assured me he wouldn't do it again.

He also has a goal to build his upper body (have to watch all the other health issues as well), once surgery is over, so I'm reading up on as much as I can to be able to devise a suitable routine for him, as long as he's permitted to lift weights, etc...

Currently reading Body for the Ages: From Heart Surgery to Bodybuilding Champion about Pax Beale, interesting reading for a number of reasons.