5 quick tips for BB'ing newbs.
1. stop weighing yourself and freaking out about your BF%. Besides competing and trying to land in a specific weight class, those numbers dont necessarily matter as much as what you see in the mirror. This is a visual sport. Which brings me to...
2. use the mirror and/or pictures to judge your progress.
3. lift as heavy as you can with solid form.
4. stretch during and between exercises, when youre muscle is full of blood.
5. DIET IS KING, stop overthinking high reps, low reps, etc when it comes to cutting or bulking. speaking purely from a bodybuilder point of view, the truth is different rep ranges work better for different muscle groups. Hell ive seen people lose fat and add muscle during a prep. The better you know the science AND art of nutrition, the more power you have over your body.