Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Thanks for the response Hazz, I'm mulling it over in my head with some other stuff.

Back to your thread:

The body can handle a lot more than what is typically seen and adaptive abilities do increase if you give them time. Your routine while crazy looking is do-able as long as you temper your enthusiasm initially. I really would suggest deload weeks if you're not good at holding back or working with percentages (as I am not) because pushing hard like that ALL the time will mess you up. C&Ps injury list is extensive, as well as the Bulgarians he likes. You know I love a good high frequency training routine but from the digging around that i've done injuries are relatively common. I really would stress every 3rd or 4th week be a light one.

Here is my current schedule by the way, so you don't think you're completely crazy (or you think I'm just as crazy)

PM Sessions (Varying rep schemes, usually 6 singles or triples, and sometimes ramping upto 1 top single)

Day 1: Equipped Bench, Bent Row
Day 2: Equipped Squat, Equipped Dead
Day 3: Slingshot CGBP, GMs
Day 4: Raw Squats, Deficit Deads
Day 5: Slingshot Bench, Shrugs
Day 6: Raw Bench, Partial SQ, RDLs

AM Sessions (Various, singles or 6 doubles or triples)

Day 1: Power Clean
Day 2: Press
Day 3: Snatch
Day 4: BTN Push Press
Day 5: Power Clean
Day 6: Press
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote