Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flow View Post
Hm that 6-pack looks MEAN!
Thank you very much for your nice comment. I am about 3 pounds heavier, and leaner than the most recent pic. I have tried (maybe not hard enough) to keep a log here on Steve's forum, but can't keep motivated to keep it. The reason is I keep an extensive personal log (One Note, Excel, etc) and I am VERY independently strong in what I want to do; maybe Steve can bust my balls and get me motivated to post in it:

With that said, always stay within your heart in what you want out of diet and fitness; listen to yourself in what you want and need from it. This will assist you in staying motivated. Second, educate your path in which you desire. Starting this thread was a good start. Independently study calories, macros, and how to manipulate these according to your personal particulars--as you train and diet on-the-go. This education will assist you in problematic times where you need to make adjustments/refinements according to bodily feedback. Instead of having thumb up butt, you will have knowledge to base a plan of action on the problem experienced. Your best friend in your goal is education. While the deity is the structure within yourself to implement and apply what you have learned.

Have a great day, young man.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote