muscle_g
Max Brawn
Points: 7,814, Level: 59 Points: 7,814, Level: 59 Points: 7,814, Level: 59
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: lifting since 12yrs old
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squats, Bench, Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Vitamins/Minerals
muscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Intense sessiong G! Looking strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Curls, calves, crunches and traps. I use a day like that every now and then when I need a change.

Keep charging hard.
Thanks guys, I use Wed and Sat's to do light Auxiliary work. It's mainly just for active recovery to flush latic acid out of the muscles and serves as a little extra work on the supporting muscles.

Well the past couple of weeks my bodyweight has been on the rise and I have been putting on about 1-2lbs a week. Right now my bodyweight is around 244-245 in the mornings. I don't want to go over the 242 mark so I am gonna get my diet back on track starting tomorrow. Also I am starting my training cycle for the meet tomorrow. Here's how my meal plan will look

Meal 1
2 packets of Oatmeal
3-4 eggs
or
Protein Shake
Banana or Apple

Meal 2
Tuna or Chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread
or
Tuna and Rice

Meal 3
grilled or baked chicken, beef, or fish
rice or pasta
veges

Meal 4(pre-workout)
Protein Shake
Oatmeal or Grits

Meal 5(post workout)
whatever the wife cooks or where ever we might go to eat after the gym

Meal 6(optional)
Protein shake

the meals are subject to change, this is just a basic outline. Also I'm planning on buying a exercise bike to put here at the house that way I can start doing 20-30mins of cardio every morning.

Best Lifts
625/450/500 Geared
405/315/475 Raw

Training log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16621
muscle_g is offline   Reply With Quote