View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:02 AM   #28
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
Oh deary me lol

I did that little casey butt calculator thingy, and im only 18 years old, and will easily surpass all those measurements, and weight that mr cassey butt thinks i can achieve naturaly lol

It says i can only be 215lbs at 15% bodyfat? lol Im already 217 lbs, and 15% bodyfat? does mr cassey butt really believe i have maxed out on my genetic potential at 18 years old? lmao, i garantee you i will have 20 inch arms, be 230lbs, before im 25, all natural.
You won't surpass those numbers. No one ever has by more than a pound or two. You don't have an accurate bodyfat percentage.

Please post pictures. If you're at 217 with 15% bodyfat then you have 6 more pounds of muscle then me. We don't allow hollow claims on this forum. Back it up with pictures. You owe that to us when you make claims that you're pound for pound bigger then every natural in history.

We have a rule on this forum...all claims must be backed with pictures. The last thing we want is to hate on you. This is a forum of respect. But for us to respect your claims, you have to post pictures.

I found your Youtube account, but there are no videos of you. I found you on a GTA forum, but no images. Time to post pictures...

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-26-2010 at 09:26 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote