View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:22 AM   #27
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
Oh deary me lol

I did that little casey butt calculator thingy, and im only 18 years old, and will easily surpass all those measurements, and weight that mr cassey butt thinks i can achieve naturaly lol

It says i can only be 215lbs at 15% bodyfat? lol Im already 217 lbs, and 15% bodyfat? does mr cassey butt really believe i have maxed out on my genetic potential at 18 years old? lmao, i garantee you i will have 20 inch arms, be 230lbs, before im 25, all natural.
Post up some current pictures. So far as I have observed, most people do not know there correct BF%. They are usually pretty far off in their estimates of their actual numbers.

Furthermore, your making statements that you will exceed body composition numbers that have scientifically been proven to be the natural body limits. In that case, you are a superior genetic individual, and I would be interested to see what you look like. It would be nice if you could include all of your current measurements as well.

If your going to make bold claims, then back up what you say with some proof. Your claiming that, Casey Butt, who has multiple advanced degree's does not know what he is talking about. Maybe you could also provide some background as to your education, and experience level. You have said that your 18yrs old. Have you completed your Doctoral thesis, or are you still working on a High School Diploma?

Having a positive mental outlook does not mean beliving, no matter how hard you may want someting, that fairy tale dreams can happen. You may have belived in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny at one time, but they are not real either.

The truth can be a hard pill to swallow at times.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote