BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 2/17/12 Squat rack curler F**K YOU!!!!

Deadlift
325x5x3

Pendlay Rows
165x6x3

Lat Pulldown
160x8,8,6

Seated Cable Row
140x10x3

DB Curls
35x8x3

Preacher Curls
55x8x3

DB Shrugs
115x8x3

Overall Workout Grade: A

Notes:
Good workout this evening!
Deads felt very strong.
Rows felt strong. Hell everything felt good tonight.
Taking it easy on progression, started out with manageable weights. Using a bit more volume. Feeling great.

So, when I got to the gym there was this out of shape lame d bag who does nothing but bench press light weight, do tricep kick backs and curl 85lbs in the squat rack. He also wheres a weight belt under his fat gut the whole time he is working out. Literally under his gut. It is doing absolutely nothing. Oh and he grunts every time he does a rep or even grabs a barbell or dumbell. Real winner.
Anywho, he was curling in the squat rack as always. I say curling, but it was more of a full body thrust. So, I kindly told him that it was bad gym etiquette to curl in the squat rack. He said, "yeah, I've been told and I don't care".
I couldn't help but think 2 things, 1) I want to punch you in the parking lot and 2.) You are a double mcdouchel with cheese.
I just laughed it off and went about my business. A lop like that will never get any respect from other men in the gym. And I can't help but to think how that must suck.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote