View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #24
BigJosh
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Doggcrapp
Fav Exercise: Choking the Chicken
Fav Supp: Vodka and loose Women
BigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite member
Default 2/17/12 Squat rack curler F**K YOU!!!!

Deadlift
325x5x3

Pendlay Rows
165x6x3

Lat Pulldown
160x8,8,6

Seated Cable Row
140x10x3

DB Curls
35x8x3

Preacher Curls
55x8x3

DB Shrugs
115x8x3

Overall Workout Grade: A

Notes:
Good workout this evening!
Deads felt very strong.
Rows felt strong. Hell everything felt good tonight.
Taking it easy on progression, started out with manageable weights. Using a bit more volume. Feeling great.

So, when I got to the gym there was this out of shape lame d bag who does nothing but bench press light weight, do tricep kick backs and curl 85lbs in the squat rack. He also wheres a weight belt under his fat gut the whole time he is working out. Literally under his gut. It is doing absolutely nothing. Oh and he grunts every time he does a rep or even grabs a barbell or dumbell. Real winner.
Anywho, he was curling in the squat rack as always. I say curling, but it was more of a full body thrust. So, I kindly told him that it was bad gym etiquette to curl in the squat rack. He said, "yeah, I've been told and I don't care".
I couldn't help but think 2 things, 1) I want to punch you in the parking lot and 2.) You are a double mcdouchel with cheese.
I just laughed it off and went about my business. A lop like that will never get any respect from other men in the gym. And I can't help but to think how that must suck.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote