View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #25
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
Oh deary me lol

I did that little casey butt calculator thingy, and im only 18 years old, and will easily surpass all those measurements, and weight that mr cassey butt thinks i can achieve naturaly lol

It says i can only be 215lbs at 15% bodyfat? lol Im already 217 lbs, and 15% bodyfat? does mr cassey butt really believe i have maxed out on my genetic potential at 18 years old? lmao, i garantee you i will have 20 inch arms, be 230lbs, before im 25, all natural.
Come back when you are 25 and post your pics I am not for one moment doubting you can have 20 inch guns at 25, but whether that would be at 15%BF is another question.

Some days back there was another chap who believed he exceeded natty potential and was around 12%BF. Turned out that pics looked like somebody with more like 16-17%BF and well below the predicted potential. If folks test their BF% carefully enough they will be surprised at how deluded they might have been.

It does not matter whether Mr Butt believes you have maxed out at 18. It does matter though that till now NOT ... A ... SINGLE ...bodybuilder has surpassed those figures.

FYI, neither did this bear.

If you did surpass those predict potential by a significant amount, then you would be a genetic wunderkid superior to Parks, Grimek, Eder et. al. So, if you did, that would be a first of a kind. So, please post some snaps and let us celebrate the freak amongst our midst.

Last edited by kitarpyar; 01-25-2010 at 10:39 PM.
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote