Old 02-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #50
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That's pretty cool. Did it cost you anything to use?
No, it was free...very cool seeing I'm a low-totem contractor. I thought there was more to it, but it's fairly simple. In and out in less than 15, including a pre and post discussion.

Went to the Dr today. Have to do stupid ass PT for 4 weeks, then he'll try a cortisone shot. I indicated I'm not a PT fan, and that I have quit multiple times previously due to increased pain. he said the place he was sending me, is where he sent his wife after an MCL tear. He trusts the guy very much, and thinks it could help. I doubt it will. Also gave me some Rx to take 2x a day, and told me to ice it 2x a day or more if needed.

Still going to do same basic cardio, and light weights. he said I could do the weights, as long as I keep the weight total down around 50%. I absolutly must be lifting again asap. I am never going to be ready for Tough Mudder at this point. I may even just fudge out of the PT after 2 weeks, just to get an early cortisone shot. I just can't stand being in so much friggen pain all the time. Resting 100% is only going to completly kill my progress and shoot my weight right back up again, and I can not, under any circumstance havbe that much of a gain. I really need to drop another 15-20 before TM, or I will be in trouble for sure, and will probably have to helped all over the course. I didn't sign up to have someone else push my ass up on each obstacle. Help is one thing, but I want to do some stuff on my own.

Today will be a basic cardio day, probably just some walking. Shin splints are on and off, same with knee. I am falling apart all over..but I will not quit.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote