Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Workout Session #23 - 2/16/12

Had to skip yesterday due to work. I had this client who can't seem to understand what it means to take a vacation. Guy is going on a cruise, but wants his Blackberry and laptop to work overseas. Stupid.

Anyway, today was a much better day. I recently found out the base I'm on has a public Bod-Pod, which I went through today. It takes only a few minutes, and gives a much more acurate reading of body fat, LBM, recco'd calories, and some other overall cool stuff to know. I was at a lower than expected weight and BF%, not by much...but it's good to know where I am. The guy talked about my low cal, Paleo style diet and recco'd more calories. Then he said if it's working, keep with it. I'll do so for another month, then go back to see the difference in BF% and LBM%. Provided I don't lose too much LBM, and the BF goes lower the diet stays. What works, works. I'll find out in 30 days for sure... good stuff.

I also did well on the treadmill. Hit a constant 2.35 miles, plus another 2 walking. Overall, had a good day...

Oh, and dinner was as much meat as I could pull of of two rotiserrie chicken legs...so friggen good!

Cardio
Treadmill - 4.85 miles - 67 minutes
.30 mile walk at 3.5 mph
2.35 mile run at 5.3mph
.25 mile walk at 3.5 - Cool Down

Also have the appt tomorrow morning to review last weeks MRI for my shoulder. Hoping a simple cortisone shot can kill the pain..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote