View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
Your not guna achieve anything, if you dont believe it is posible... thats what i was trying to say.
This I can agree with. But the corollary - "you will achieve anything that you think is possible" is not necessarily true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
So by not believing someone is natural, you are only limiting yourself.
This I cant agree with. Take a look at the top natties over the ages ... from Reeves to Parks to Yorton to Cordova. To get to a freakish look of a Ronnie Coleman, they need to get past through these spectacular physiques. Most natural folks dont even get there. So trying to psyche yourself by thinking Ronnie is a natty and I can be like him is retarded.

I highly doubt unless someone has a top class physique already, by looking up to the likes of Parks or Cordova or Maxick they would be "limiting" themselves.

Most lifters who go into the game with that sort of a mindset (i.e. Ronnie, arnold and co are natties and so anyone who is a serious trainer can reach there) either drop out once they see they cant even get close to Ronnie, or take the AAS route (nothing wrong may be according to some, but they why the hell do they have to believe the roided freaks to be natural )
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote