View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #17
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
Are you all mocking my post? it was 100% serious? lol

Your not guna achieve anything, if you dont believe it is posible... thats what i was trying to say.

So by not believing someone is natural, you are only limiting yourself.
Natural testosterone limits how much mass you can have. Naturals can only get so big.

Determining Natural Bodybuilding Potential

I haven't gained a pound of mass in 10 years of training. I've been at my limit of 178-180 during the duration.

Being optimistic is a good quality, but one should do so through the lens of scientific reality. The above link is a culmination of a study on 300 natural bodybuilding champions. There is no getting bigger then the numbers on that page. I hope I don't come off as rude by stealing your momentum, but I don't want you to live in a world that isn't real.

I'll say it again...physiologically, a bodybuilder can get only so big with natural testosterone levels. That is why steroids are needed to get bigger...they inflate these values, among other good benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
I don't think anyone here doubts their abilities or potential. We're just experienced (or old!) enough to know that a lot of physiques that are advertised as all-natural (+ cell tech!!!) are really steroid bodies...
Thechosenone...I don't doubt your abilities either. But the truth is that most natural bodybuilders never reach their natural potential. I hope you become one of them.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-25-2010 at 08:02 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote