The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

FOOD! I've made some pretty good stuff the past couple of nights.
Breakfast and Lunch were the same for both days with
3 eggs, 3 sausage links (this finishes off the sausage finally)
wrap with turkey and gouda and bacon - 8 ounces of turkey or there about

Some cheese and nuts thrown in here and there. Now for the real food.

Tuesday - Chicken Picatta Its my girlfriends favorite thing I cook, so I made it for her for Valentine's Day. She ate a fairly normal amount, which means I ate 3/4 of this... man its good stuff.

4 chicken breasts, cut into small strips
1/4 onion, chopped finely
4 cloves garlic, diced
1 box Dreamfields Penne
1/2 cup cream
1 stick butter
2 tbsp capers
lemon juice
basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt

Melt a few tbsp butter in a pan and begin to saute the chicken. While the chicken begins to cook, bring water to a boil for the pasta and melt another couple tablespoons of butter in a good sauce pan

Add onion and garlic to saucepan and saute until just before the brown

The water should be boiling, so add the pasta

Keep turning the chicken, and before it is dry on the outside add a light coating of the spices above. We want the chicken to be crisp on the outside but still tender and juicy on the inside. This takes some work, but is well worth it.

After onions and garlic are done, add the cream, some of the herbs, and some lemon juice to the sauce pan and mix well with a whisk. You'll need to stir it every 30-45 seconds as it cooks down. The final sauce should be reduced by about 2/3 and be considerably darker. DONT LET IT BURN!

Pasta will get done around now, so drain it, add it back to the pot, cut up the rest of the butter and toss it in with more herbs, garlic powder and lemon juice and some capers

Around this time, the chicken will be drying out and the pan trying to smoke, toss some lemon juice in to keep it from burning and keep turning

If all went well, you should have everything done now. Place pasta in a bowl and top with chicken and sauce. Its a lot of work, but well worth it.

Tonight was much less work: Italian Sausage and Artichoke Casserole
2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
1 onion, chopped
2 14.5 oz cans artichoke heart quarters
1/2 cauliflower, riced
3 carrots, shredded
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp lemon zest
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup shredded parmesan

Original recipe calls for real rice instead of cauli rice, so go easy on the broth

In a large dutch oven, cook sausage and onion on stovetop until sausage is browned, add rest of ingredients and mix well.Let some of the broth boil off, then place in the oven for 30 minutes at 350.