View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor
Default 01/26/10 - Off Day

DAY 2

training focus = 6
Again nothing that's over the top but I can feel the mental intensity going up a notch, just a little move dialled in. It's just a nice claim and steady focus.

energy = 6
What I'm noticing is a slow steady and sustained increase in energy. I quite like this as most fat burners hit you like a sledge hammer and your off buzzing like a humming bird and then crash to earth afterwards.

With Cuts the energy creeps up almost to the point where you don't noticed it, but then hours after your workout I'm like "Dam still feeling on to it and focused".

appetite suppression = 8
This is still going strong on day 2, I eat because I know it's time to eat and when I do I get fuller quicker.

crash = 0
No Crash, clean stable energy throughout the day.

Side notes:
Still pi$$ing like race house, and today I found it a lot easier to get through my HIIT - Now whether I'm simply fitter or it was the cuts can't say for sure, but I think it was a little of both.

Took my second pak around 1pm.

Todays workout - Heavy
Squats (Smith)
1 x 5 @ 175lbs
1 x 3 @ 240lbs
1 x 3 @ 355lbs
Was going to do another set of 355 but felt a twinge in my knee and stopped after one. Didn't want to risk it.

Bicep cable curls
1 x 5 @ 145lbs
1 x 3 @ 165lbs
2 x 3 @ 175lbs

Reverse Hyper extensions
4 x 12

Ez bar curls
1 x 5 @ 90lbs
3 x 3 @ 110lbs

20 mins of HIIT

0800 took CLA and CP
0830 took Cuts and BCAAs
0900workout
1000 took PWO and BCAAs
1300 took 2nd cuts

FOOD
Breakfast = 1/4 cup of rolled otes with 1 teaspoon of honey + 3 eggs / 1 yoke
Lunch = 2 blueberry hotcakes
Afternoon snack = To eat
Dinner = To eat
Pre sleep snack = To eat

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote