View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #46
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Workout Session #22 - 2/14/12

Took yesterday off to rest sore shin and knee, left side. Not sure why, but both were sore as heel yesterday upon rising, so I kept an ice pack handy all day, and rested. Back at it today.

Did some cardio and weight circuits, feeling good but concerned about the new shoes. First day with them, and they are too big by 1/2 size. I find that strange because it's the same size as my old shoe, made by the same company. But they are a bit loose and I need to lace them too tight to keep from sliding. I'm going to try and return them, but I no longer have the tags..just a box and receipt email for the online purchase.

I also have a Bod-Pod appt on Thursday. Interested to see what it says.. And I'm trying to set a date for a Gait analysis, which will give me the full spectrum of my stride, both with and without footwear.

Kept the beginning of the workout to stretching and core with planks and ab wheel thing.

Cardio
Treadmill - 3.01 miles - 47 minutes
1/2 mile walk at 3.5mph
1 mile run at 5.5mph
1/2 mile walk at 3.2 mph
Incline circuit, starting at 2 degrees. Run 30 seconds, walk 30, incline up by 1 degree each cycle, upto 10 degrees.
Back at zero incline, another 1/2 mile to cool down...

Circuit Weights
Chest Press, Tricep Extension, Pulldowns, Preacher Curl, Chest Flye, Asst Pulldown and Dips. Good burn sets, using a pseudo drop set routine...

Tired as shit right now.. shoulder a bit sore, but not too much. No weights tomorrow, going to try for 7 miles on the treadmill total. Working up to a 3 mile run for time sometime next week. Goal is to keep it under 36 minutes, pretty sure I can do it. Cardiovascularally speaking, I feel very deep, no problems breathing..just need to get over sore feet and shins. But they get better each day...little by little...

ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote