View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
You see something?

I've thought about strongman or Power lifting (although I realize I'm quite weak even for my weight class).

Bodybuilding competition I may have thought about long ago, but I would need to add some serious leg mass to be competitive. Even though I've always focused on balance and proportion, my legs (lower especially) are still lagging. Maybe if I hit 185-190 @6-7% BF I would consider pushing further to compete.
I think you underestimate the competition. Most naturals compete at 160 to 175 ripped. The upper tier are 180 to 185, and the elites 185 to 195. I think you would do better then you imagine. Natural is all about getting ripped.

Ftw, Mr. Britain and Scotland, Andrew Chappell is 5'8" 163-165.

Anyway...not trying to be a pain by pressuring you. Just think you could compete.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote