The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I am going to give this a try. It's hard not to have our kids be carb freaks every day. I never expected having kids would mean trying to get them to eat anything but carbs.
Its tough. I've been thinking about kids in the not too distant future and have been paying closer attention to my friends' kids, and I am determined to keep mine away from ketchup and hotdogs as long as possible. As soon as kids get ahold of those, its game over.

Anecdote from my own childhood. My folks were telling my girlfriend about my first halloween. They were excited about getting me dressed up in my kindergarten sized costume all the candy and such. When we got home and poured the candy on the table, I demanded broccoli and butter. I didn't want candy. Weird kid. But damn I still love broccoli.

Food for today
3 eggs, 3 sausage links
1 mini cheese, large handful of almonds

turkey and gouda wrap
Calzone in a low carb tortilla

Taco Salad

About 3.5k calories, which isn't enough to maintain my weight these days. On Saturday Monring after Taco fest, I was 270. Today I was 263...