View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
BigJosh
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Doggcrapp
Fav Exercise: Choking the Chicken
Fav Supp: Vodka and loose Women
BigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite member

I use BCAAs intra workout, every workout. They have become a staple supplement of mine. The research is there to justify its use, as is the anecdotal evidence. If I have a choice in the matter, I will not go without them. I currently am using Dymatize Recoup, but I have used xtend and another one which I can't remember the name of.
I go through phases with creatine. Not for really any reason other than I just get tired of taking it and I lean out a bit when I stop. Like BCAAs there is clinical and anecdotal evidence backing creatine up.
I use Creapure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, because it works and I have a big container of it, but I am finding myself more and more interested in Con Cret, based on the opinions of MaB members.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote