View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #28
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Processed foods,
This might be the only forum on the net that has debates FOR processed foods diets.

Processed foods diets go hand in hand with weight gain and poor health. In the long run they are not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
And for whatever it may be worth to you, as I am aware of our nutritional differences, I don't like Weston Price.
I don't understand what this means. The guy merely found that more natural, unprocessed diets revealed better overall health. Did you read his book? Set aside the Weston Price foundation and anything else you might be stapling to Weston Price and simply stick to his premise.

I mean no disrespect, but what are we trying to achieve here?

Quote:
There is nothing that research has ever proven to have a stronger relationship to CHD like inflammation.
Which is caused heavily by processed food, heavy junk carb-centric diets. Refined carbs are the prime offender.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-13-2012 at 11:05 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote