Thread: Brute Eats
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #116
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
I think the Mac and cheese is pretty kid friendly. The dreamfields pasta is very high quality and better tasting than most of the stuff I used to use before I went low carb. While I can't vouch 100% for the actual number of carbs your body gets from it, I do know that it has very little impact on my blood sugar and insulin levels. A meal with 5g or less carbs causes around a 10 point rise, where as a couple servings of this thrown in causes around a 30 point rise. Standard pasta will cause closer to 60 points for me
I am going to give this a try. It's hard not to have our kids be carb freaks every day. I never expected having kids would mean trying to get them to eat anything but carbs.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote