View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #43
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Workout Session #21 - 2/10/12

Update for last Friday...

Had a bunch of stuff to do in the afternoon. Left work early, hit the gym for a quick treadmill session. Similar mix of runs and walks, but this time did 30 seconds at increasing inclinations, 2 degrees per maxed to 10 degrees. Really felt a good lung burn, but also felt I could have gone for longer.

Got home, and saw the Fed Ex sticker. My new runners finally arrived, and were out on the back deck. I've already tried them on, wore them for a few hours around the house. Fit perfect for now, but will know more tomorrow on the treadmill. But overall, feels really good for a first impression. Really hoping this alleviates some of the pain in my lower legs, especially my left shin.

Also, had an MRI Friday night for my left shoulder. MRIs suck, real bad. I was dizzy as hell coming out of that thing. Took almost 40 minutes, and this was at my normal bedtime...my head was aching for days. I see the Doc again this coming Friday, hopefully he'll be able to see the problem, and even better if a simple cortisone shot will fix it...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote