View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #580
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

2-11-12

Last couple sessions

Squats
Worked up to 405x1
Perfect negative with 420. Left it on the pins...

Bench
worked up to 315x1
Dropped back weight and used POR grip
185x3
225x3
275x3
315x1 PR!

Front squats
45x5
135x3
185x1
225x1
added belt and sleeves
275x5 PR!

Deads of blocks (45 lb bumpers)
225x3
365x1
405x1
405x3 PR!

Went to chiro on friday. Been noticing for a while that my hips are tracking funny. Got my legs measured and they are exactly the same length. However, my hips are sitting crooked by about a half inch... getting a low back x-ray next week to see whats going on in there. Glad to know that there is a reason i'm feeling a little off and its not just in my head. Explains why i'm favoring my right side on squats, my right knee has been taking a beating, and my bench is wanting to sink to the right... i be's crooked! Lol. Hopefully its an easy fix!

Also changing up the routine... will be squatting 2-3 times a week instead of 6 and pulling heavy every other week. Also going to be working tripples instead of singles. They're mentally better for me at the moment...Bench once a week with the other press day a shoulder focused day. Should treat me well as it will allow a lot more recovery time. Next week or so may be machine and db work to give my joints a break, they need it!
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote