View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #22
Pull14
Max Brawn
Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37 Points: 3,581, Level: 37
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Fullbody
Pull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machinePull14 is a lifting machine

Didn't grab a bolt yet, but got my very crappy bar back from a friend (300lb rating!). Just gave it to him last week and felt like an scumbag asking for it back. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I think it out-performed my 1200 pound rated bar. After 3 years my bar is already going to pot.

Get some pics of that platform when you get around to building it. Want to see how you design the floor to withstand a beating.
Ahhh but you move about 3000x the tonnage I do!

Will get pictures up when it happens. Not much time and I've been very lazy. For the design, nothing special. 2 cdx boards as the base to make it 8x8, cross two more boards perpendicularly. 4x8 particle down the center. Cut my stall mats to fit the 2x8 space on each side of the particle board. Drywall screws and liquid nail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
You look a lot bigger in your videos!!! Crushing numbers and I love the way you're hard on yourself after lifts. Just the kind of attitude I can relate to
Thank you Kuyt. I'm not a physique-man, but I'll take it! As for the self-critique... if only you could see what runs through my head, nonstop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Nice numbers Pull. Glad I found the new log!
Appreicate it Brute, glad ya came along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
It's a ballache isn't it, one of the (very few) reasons I dislike training at home. At least at a commercial gym I can go bust up someone else's bars!
Yes sir, you've got that right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
I'll look forward to seeing how this program works out. You love your push pressing - and no wonder when you can press as much as you can.
Thanks Tann. If I cant put it overhead, I dont quite like it
Pull14 is offline   Reply With Quote