Old 02-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #9
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Side effects? Yes getting bigger. lol

Just make sure you drink your gallon of water a day. It is as safe as eating a jar of Herring a day.
1 jar of pickled Herring has 5g's of creatine in it. Thats part of why people gain weight around X-Mass that eat it.

The powder is cheeper and more user friendly than buying Herring.
I can't imagine taking a bite, let alone eating an entire jar of pickled herring.

Most of the studies showing hints of serious complications are based upon 20g or more a day of continuous usage. For the average user, there is no need to front load, 3 - 5 g / day will be enough given some time. If you are blessed with cash and eating a boat load of red meat, you probably won't have any need to supplement. That said, if you choose to supplement, I recommend Con-cret.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote