Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Workout Session #20 - 2/9/12

Really good day...just kept going and going. I would have kept going, but I accidentally hit the stop button...so the treadmill just started slowing down, then off, and it cleared the display. I F'ing hate that button. It should at least leave the display until I clear it. I had just looked at my totals before it happened, so I'm pretty close here with what I got done.

Also started yesterday working core work in. Planks for 90/60/30 seconds, ab roller thing for 10 reps with a slight pause. Did that before and after today. Core feels good, ready for more, but also ready for rest.

And to wrap up, I killed chest with medium to light weight, lots and lots of reps. Couldn't go too heavy with the bum shoulder. I'm headed out for an MRI tonight at 8:45, didn't want to F it up before hand..

Cardio
Treadmill - 6.25 miles(?) - 104 minutes(?)

Started with walking, then ran 1/4 mile, walked 1/4 mile, ran 1/2 mile. Eventually made my way to doing low intensity intervals. Run for 30 seconds, walk for 30, then run for 45, walk for 30, then run for 60, walk for 30, etc... Even mixed in some elevation, getting up to 7.0 degree incline. Feels good, but very tired.

Not looking forward to the MRI tunnel, but I just want it over with so I can get a damn cortisone shot..when my Doctor returns from vacation next Friday.. Then, I have to get back to more heavy lifting all over the body. Need to build some muscle and endurance for TM..

ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links