BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Hope you are feeling better and able to SFW iron soon Big J

The BBB template of 531 is deceivingly tough and will most definitely add size as it did for me. I have also found squatting as an assistance lift to be a big bonus to bring my squat up.
Thanks Squatter! It's nothing a few days off and some home cooking won't take care of. I'm actually already feeling better. I'll tell you what though, sunday I was pretty damn fried. Not a good feeling.
So you've tried the BBB template and got some good gains, that's good to know, thanks. And squatting to bring up my squat, what a novel idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Do it to it. You'll nail just about anything you try, and the periodization might help.

You doing the powerlifting singles variation or standard 531?
Thanks BtB. That's a pretty big compliment.
I'm thinking the standard variation, however I'm not completely decided yet. I'm more comfortable with trying that and maybe adding the singles in down the road. Still, I haven't made any decisions and nothing is set in stone.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote