Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #39
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

So my wifes extra classes have definitely kept me busier than normal Though I have been getting my lifts in, I haven't had much time for logging or visiting the forum. I only have a couple days left and I'm pretty impressed with the stack. So far despite me eating fairly well, dropping cardio (no time), and busy swamped all day, I'm up nearly 10lbs! These supplements have been an up and down ride for me (mostly lately)

Test Revolution 8/10
With the Test Revolution I have had some fairly good sleep (more on this in a minute), good strength gains, acne that has come and go and when it came I got some pretty big ones lol, aggression was way up and stamina was definitely up. I gave this a 8 out of 10 because you do need two bottles to run it for a month.

Fight Revolution 6/10
The Fight Revolution was a good addition and got a nice testy aggression feeling during most workouts, taste good, mixes well with no clumping or foaming. The container was very compact and lasted just about a month with dosing one scoop a day. I gave this a 6 out of 10 because it is a powdered mixed supplement with DAA (the main "testboosting" agent) and you just never know how much your getting in each scoop.

Lean Preworkout Revolution 7/10
The Lean Preworkout Revolution again another good tasting product that didn't clump up, foam or have many floaties. At first I got some good energy, focus/concentration, pumps (whether it was higher reps or low reps) with no crazy crash. Now back to the sleep thing I mentioned earlier, some days I had to lift later around 5pm. Now I usually go to bed around 8:30-9pm, I had some days I couldn't fall asleep till midnight or 1am. So that really messed with my sleep and recovery a bit. I gave this a 7 out of 10 be cause after a couple weeks the effects started to dwindle, nothing major it's "normal" for this to happen so it was expected.

BCAA NRG Rev 9/10
What can I say, I love this stuff! Taste amazing, felt I had better muscle recovery, no clumping or foaming with this either. Now no matter the time I took this it was great because of the added caffeine gave a nice boost as the workout progressed and I pushed through. For that I gave this a 9 out of 10.

Overall I give this stack a 7 out of 10 which would be worth the money to me. For those of us that are dedicated we don't care about taste so much as if the supplement actually works like it's claiming. Well I feel these did and they had a pleasant taste with no nasty lingering after burps.

I wanna thank Mad Dog and Muscle Sports International for giving me this op to try these supplements out and I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table in the future!

Here is a final comparison pic, pic on left was first couple days and pic on right was today:

Back:
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote