Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Yes, in my humble opinion I believe that you will set yourself up for an injury (weak hips, glutes, etc) which is why I feel that even if you are a geared lifter you need to train RAW to bring up those problematic areas. Per my chat with Donnie Thompson and Steve, we bounced around this topic here recently for me being a RAW lifter training in gear. DT and BTB both agreed with the notion that it will strengthen me (CNS especially) thus allowing me to handle heavier loads RAW, but I still needed to remember to work my RAW training to not only be healthy in the long run, but to correct any imbalances. Fazc, I think the missing link between GEAR and RAW is really imbalances that arise...Anyone care to chime in on that thought please do!
Just the kind of thing I need to hear. That's awesome Mr. SB thanks for your insight!
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote