View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #268
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
m hesitant to change things up completely.
Having said that, my gut is telling me it's time to make a change. 5/3/1 has really peaked my interest for a few different reasons. I think I want to give it a few months. Probably spring into summer.
However, I do not expect 5/3/1 to be or think it is the end all be all. And I am more than just a little interested in eventually getting back to "non-coventional/less than popular" power building methods such as the ones we merely started to touch on while I was running this routine.
Do it to it. You'll nail just about anything you try, and the periodization might help.

You doing the powerlifting singles variation or standard 531?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote