View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
abett07
Brawn
Points: 3,343, Level: 35 Points: 3,343, Level: 35 Points: 3,343, Level: 35
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

abett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good postsabett07 has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Abett07, why do you find it hard to stick to one routine? Do you get bored or is there some other reason?

I dont get bored , its more that I look in the mirror and see something I dont like and think a new workout can fix this.
For example my upper back is a bit behind the rest of my body so I thought my current workout (reeves routine ) dosent have enough upper back work, so I considerd going to a routine that has about twice as much upper back work .

This was why I made this thread because I was thinking about going to my 4th workout in 6 months .I will stay on the reeves workout and if I have to I will just put some more upper back work into that.
abett07 is offline   Reply With Quote