BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Update

I am experiencing symptoms of being overtrained or having over reached, whatever you want to call it.
I am experiencing clearly noticeable (and at times out right uncomfortable) hypertension throughout my body and have started to have trouble sleeping. I have not experienced any symptoms such as appetite change or muscle loss, but my body is clearly telling me to ease up.
I have been going hard and it's caught up. I was going to miss a few workouts this week, starting with last friday, but I went on friday anyway, even though I shouldn't have. I had a great session, but I am now legit fried.
Anyway, that's that.

As of right now I think what I am going to do is move to a 3 day push/pull/lower style split. Anchored around the bench press, deadlift and squat. I will do this just for the time being. I have to take a week off from lifting in earlier March as I am being sent out of town for work. At that point I have every intention of starting a 5/3/1 variation.

Just wanted to share this with everyone.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.

Last edited by BigJosh; 02-06-2012 at 12:52 AM.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote