View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #264
BigJosh
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Doggcrapp
Fav Exercise: Choking the Chicken
Fav Supp: Vodka and loose Women
BigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite memberBigJosh is an elite member
Default Update

I am experiencing symptoms of being overtrained or having over reached, whatever you want to call it.
I am experiencing clearly noticeable (and at times out right uncomfortable) hypertension throughout my body and have started to have trouble sleeping. I have not experienced any symptoms such as appetite change or muscle loss, but my body is clearly telling me to ease up.
I have been going hard and it's caught up. I was going to miss a few workouts this week, starting with last friday, but I went on friday anyway, even though I shouldn't have. I had a great session, but I am now legit fried.
Anyway, that's that.

As of right now I think what I am going to do is move to a 3 day push/pull/lower style split. Anchored around the bench press, deadlift and squat. I will do this just for the time being. I have to take a week off from lifting in earlier March as I am being sent out of town for work. At that point I have every intention of starting a 5/3/1 variation.

Just wanted to share this with everyone.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.

Last edited by BigJosh; 02-06-2012 at 12:52 AM.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote