View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #263
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post

I've been considering changing up routines. I know I'm going to have to eventually. But this routine has been working so well for me I just can't bring myself to change it. I've experienced and continue to experience awesome gains in both muscle in strength. I know this routine is simple, but it works, well. I've stalled a bit on some lifts and it is difficult to recover from at times, but there is so much more going right with this routine than there is going wrong.

Thanks for the continued feedback, encouragement and advice from everyone!
Well, instead of looking at wholesale changes, add some things. Tweak some things. Take the things you know are working and perhaps remodel them

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote